Honored Contributor.. gdurso Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

HP Connect-it To SM 9.4 WebServices Integration

Jump to solution
Using Connect-It 9.60 I am trying to map a date field from a txt file into a custom date/time field into Service manager 9.40. The issue is that the Service Manager field does not get populated/updated when the Connect-It scenario is run. I have set the SM operator timezone to my local timezone (Australia/Victoria as as well Greenwich/Universal to no avail I am refererencing the SM ConfigurationManagement WSDL for Devices The Connect-It SM operators date format is: dd/mm/yy See attachment for more detail
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Honored Contributor..

Re: HP Connect-it To SM 9.4 WebServices Integration

Jump to solution
I have arrived at the solution. The Device WSDL field Type has to be set to "DateTimeType". Doing this the Connect-It date values is saved/populated in SM as a Date Time value. By not setting the type in the WSDL the SM field does not get populated.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Honored Contributor..

Re: HP Connect-it To SM 9.4 WebServices Integration

Jump to solution
I have arrived at the solution. The Device WSDL field Type has to be set to "DateTimeType". Doing this the Connect-It date values is saved/populated in SM as a Date Time value. By not setting the type in the WSDL the SM field does not get populated.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.