Highlighted
New Member.

HP OpenView Service Desk 4.5 - views location folder/db

Hello

I am going to archive old hp sd data into eArchive environment and I want to create defined views like were created in the hp sd. For that, I need to define what columns/fields should be taken into this reports. I can find the current views definitions in the hp sd but I don't want to check one by one what fields have been taken to create the report.  Am I able somehow to export created view definition into something like xml or any editable file? Views were created on the application side. 

Capture.PNG

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.