Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HP SM 9.40: Task Planner is not creating automatic request task based on a request model

Hi,

I'm trying to create a request fulfillment workflow that when I first save the request record, a task from the task planner is created based on my request model. At this moment, I need to click the "Save" button twice on the first phase to make the request task spawn. The task is not been created at the first "Save".

Do you have an example of Rule Set that I can use or what I need to do in the Request Fulfillment workflow to have this task created as soon as I first save the request record?

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP SM 9.40: Task Planner is not creating automatic request task based on a request model

Hello Marcelo , you should validate all workflows of models request, that generate automated tasks , and validate that the object properties the following rules are:

After successful enter

common.taskplan.tickect.change

On exit

common.taskplan.tickect.phase.change

Initialization

common.taskplan.tickect.init

After successful update

common.taskplan.tickect.change

when you configure the requirements are automaticamnete creates task by updating.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.