Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

HP SM 9.5 - Error while creating an operator

Jump to solution

Hello Experts,

I am getting follwoing error while adding an operator, not sure about the exact root cause. Please could you help to reolve this.

Insert cancelled by trigger (se.base.method,add.record.radd)

while checking on messages it says 'You are not allowed to have a null password. Please try again.', but while creating a contact didnt find password field so while importing as well there is no password field then for what reason this message is being populated on the screen, need to know.

Let me know if any details are required to share.

Please advice, Thanks in Advance!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HP SM 9.5 - Error while creating an operator

Jump to solution

It's here:

System Administration - Base System Configuration - Miscellaneous - System Information record.

Click on Passwords tab, then Password Composition.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello Apurba,

hope you are doing fine today,

have you check if the "Always requires a password" option is enabled? you can uncheck this option and test.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Carlos for your suggestion, sorry for late response but I couldn't find the option "Always requires a password" can you please suggest me on panel where it is available?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

It's here:

System Administration - Base System Configuration - Miscellaneous - System Information record.

Click on Passwords tab, then Password Composition.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.