PJohn Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HP SM SRC Login Issue

Hi Team,

I'm trying to login to my SRC portal in the development env, but it takes lot of time then it fails with a msg "Connection failed..Please contact your administrator." Kindly let me know how to resolve this issues,

I'm new to this, so please share the log path and other details

0 Likes
3 Replies
Contributor.. jaisonalcon Contributor..
Contributor..

Re: HP SM SRC Login Issue

Hi PJohn.

it's normal in DSR enviroment, however you could review java options your system and apache log (access) for identify some error message

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

If it's all users impacted which means your SRC web apps is not talking to SM server, check the apache/tomcat logs for the error. If it's only one or two users, try increasing the number of sessions permitted for a SM user. About 5 or unlimited sessions will rule out sessions issue. SRC connections at some point in time requires 2 or 3 sessions to download data in parallel for performance boost.
0 Likes
PJohn Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I couldnt find any issue, it takes around 10 mins to login. If tried from my desktop then it shows login failed. Please help

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.