Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

HP SRC Support Tickets feedback Issue

Hi,

I am using SM 9.30(RTE 9.35) and SRC 1.4 , I am facing an issue in SRC Support Ticket feedback. While checking the status of Support Ticket from SRC portal. There is a comment box and a Post button. When i add some comment and click on post, i am getting a popup saying the following message.

"The support request cannot be updated. contact your service manager administrator" Screen shot is attached

Is it a bug in this version?

Can someone help me out on this Please.

Regards,

Nagarjun S

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.