StevenB77 Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

HP Service Manager 9.41/Smart Analytics 9.41 and SharePoint Integration...

Good morning Members,

I have successfully configured the sclib connector for all of the modules inside HPSM. 
I am having some difficulty with the SharePoint integration. 
It appears from the idol.monitor form that the sAMAccountName field is actually being populated with the fields form the operator record.  Does anyone know why the fields from the scldapconfig record are not being referenced? When you go to System Administration --> Ongoing Maintenance --> System --> LDAP Mapping, click "Set File/Field Level Mapping" --> search for "operator" record in the name field.
In my configuration, the LDAP Attribute Name, sAMAccountName is associated with the "name" field.

When I attempt to test the connection to my DEV SharePoint instance I get the following error in the sm.log:

3688(  6748) 04/14/2016 15:39:23 ntlm authentication scheme selected
  3688(  6748) 04/14/2016 15:39:23 No credentials available for NTLM <any realm>@<<SharePointServer>>:<<portNumber>>
  3688(  6748) 04/14/2016 15:39:23  RTE W Fatal error at file SC line 1, column 1, invalid document structure
  3688(  6748) 04/14/2016 15:39:23  RTE W Failed to parse the following request: 401 UNAUTHORIZED

If anyone has experienced this issue I would grealy appreciate any assistance.

Thanks,

StevenB

0 Likes
2 Replies
Absent Member.. John Stagaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HP Service Manager 9.41/Smart Analytics 9.41 and SharePoint Integration...

Not certain, but SM KM integrations to Sharepoint could only access Sharepoint repositories that did not require authentication and I believe the Smart Analytics index would have similar limitations.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HP Service Manager 9.41/Smart Analytics 9.41 and SharePoint Integration...

With 9.41 Smart Analytics Module, customer can index the sharepoint content with authentication. We spent huge efforts on that to make sure customer can search knowledge not only in HPE SM but also on Sharepoint or wiki or file system, without migrating all the documents into HPE SM knowledge base.

Regarding the issue, you may need to submit a support ticket for help.

Thanks,

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.