Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

HP Service Manager 9.6 download procedure

Jump to solution

Hello Team,

We have been trying to download HP Service Manager 9.6 and seems there is some procedure change, so would like to know about it.

we have given a try to login HP passport site to download but it throws an error as below

HP error.pngIt appears you currently do not have permission to manage these software entitlements.  Please click on the Request Access button to submit a request for access to a specific order or to check the status of previously submitted access requests

Could you please suggest which entitlement is required to get added here and how to download HP service manager 9.6 as a partner.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Apurva & Parag

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: HP Service Manager 9.6 download procedure

Jump to solution

Hi Apurva,

Sorry to hear that.

SAID is a unique number, I worked as HP Partner once and even having access to the partners portal I always dowloaded products / generate licences on behalf of some client with a valid agreement with HP.

I'm not aware of any public/common SAID and last time I checked the SM was not freely available for download...

I suggest you to open a ticket for contract investigation or contact your/your's client MF representative to get the SAID/Contract.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi Apurva,

Do exactly what is says and request access. If there is already an administrator related to your Contract/SAID he must approve it, if you are the first one trying to do this, you can request the administrator access.

I did it for myself sometime ago and the approval was performed (if I remember well automatically) very quick, one day.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks Breno. We are using HP services as partner so not able to see SAID on my profile is there any common SAID which is available in the list?

Since when I tried to request through some keywords, it suggested that incorrect SAID entered.

So kindly suggest where could we have SAID or how to fetch the data?

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Apurva Karandikar

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution

Hi Apurva,

Sorry to hear that.

SAID is a unique number, I worked as HP Partner once and even having access to the partners portal I always dowloaded products / generate licences on behalf of some client with a valid agreement with HP.

I'm not aware of any public/common SAID and last time I checked the SM was not freely available for download...

I suggest you to open a ticket for contract investigation or contact your/your's client MF representative to get the SAID/Contract.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.