Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

HP Service Manager and SCCM integration

Hello, 

i am trying to  integrate between sccm and HP service manager using the database connector in CIT , i am having a hard time finding the right table to pull data from, can anyone help ?

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: HP Service Manager and SCCM integration

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi lana qasem,

I'm also having the same requirement, Could you please let me know how will yopu proceed with the inetgration of HPSM & SCCM.

If I found some breakthrough I'll share here.

Thanks

Neo

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Hi,

Yes sure i am actually investigating the views of SCCM right now, my base view will be

SMS.v_R_System

to create the devices then i will update the information using an update scenario from other views i will find

Regards,

Lana

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Hello, 

Does anyone know what views i can use to retrieve data ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Hello, 

i need help with the query to update the device, the issue is that the key in sccm is mapped to the asset tag in SM.

i tried to use this but didnt work:

[ResourceID] = "AssetTag"

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.