NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HP Service Manager integration with OP5/Nagios

Hello.

Too make a long story short.

We are in a phase to automate our event management to offload our operations divition, atm our operations take care of all monitoring events and forward these to our service desk, this is a manual and time consuming work.

So we want to integrate OP5 (Monitoring system) with HPE service manager, so based on the information from OP5 we want HPSM to automaticlly registrer a ticket, place on on the right group/person and set severity and SLA level and so on.

Too be honest i have never worked with HPE Service Manager in my life, this is completley new too me, so i want to know how to achive this.

I hope one of you kind souls can help out 🙂

Br

Mattias

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Mattias.

I realize that you might not be looking for professional support at the moment, but if you need our help you are very welcome to contact us.

I am not aware of any existing HPSM integrations but I'll look around and see if I can find something.

Best regards
Mikael Falkvidd
op5  Development Team Lead

(moderators: feel free to remove this message if this type of information is not allowed in the community)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.