HPE Service Manager 9.50 Released
HPE Service Manager 9.50 was released to the public.
Some of the new features are :
- A new self service portal called the “Service Manager Service Portal”, that leverages Propel technology
- Big Data expansion to support end user chat and email
- A simpler migration mechanism for Process Designer, to ease upgrade complexity
- A series of other improvements to further enrich customers’ IT Service Management solution:
- Reporting enhancements
- Multi-template surveys
- Enhanced OOB ITIL support
- New impact analysis widget
- Autopass licensing usage tracking
- SAML 2.0 support
- ChatOps connector
If you are entitled to HPE Service Manager, an easy way to access and download:
Login to HPE Software Support Online at https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/
Under Product Information > Downloads
Select Service Manager and your SAID to access and download HPE Service Manager version 9.50 media.
Service Management Automation Expert at Micro Focus
If you find this post useful/helpful click the Kudos thumb on this post!
If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.