Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

HPE Usage Hub - anybody got this to work ?

Has anybody had success in installing Usage Hub and getting it to work with SM 9.41

SM 9.41 requres the agent to work. I installed the agent on the server where HP SM 9.41 is installed. The agent is running and is producing reports in the reports folder but it is not snedning data to the hub server,

Running the bat file to setup the database parameters has been done and the bat file was able to connect to the database (so it reported) but when the agent is running the log says that it cannot connect to the database using the exact same parameters as the bat file.

Any ideas what to do/check. I have an ongoing dialogue with HPE but this is not very helpfull so far. I am stuck. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.