Highlighted
lwvirden Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPSM 9.32 Self Service tailoring question - where are the templates stored?

The people who set up our self service (who have now retired and moved on) have a series of templates specifically for the ess.do app. When the user logs in, they select "standard requests" and then from a qbe they select a specific request, and an interaction form is displayed, with prompts and other information filled in on the form.

I've been asked to modify the description portion of one of the templates updating the instructions in the detail widget.

I don't know where to go to make such a change.

I have searched the help information and been reading for hours and still haven't found the information, so I am hoping someone can give me a pointer to where the templates are, or what help information to see.

Thank you

0 Likes
3 Replies
Established Member.. Lukus
Established Member..

Re: HPSM 9.32 Self Service tailoring question - where are the templates stored?

First spot i might check would be the workflows. Interactions -> Admin -> Workflows (or similar, sorry, don't have a system in front of me 🙂 )
There is probably one for ess users by the sounds. If you look in the logging or categorize phases, they may have some conditions / scripted entries.

0 Likes
RobertWil Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Templates are stored in table Template

0 Likes
Absent Member.. John Stagaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

If they leveraged the out of box templates, you can access the templates from the system navigator option Tailoring > Templates. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.