Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

HPSM 9.35 Sort view approval.inbox.display

Hello guys !

I'm facing an issue that all my SD in my approval.inbox.display are not sorted by date of last approval date.

in my display screeni approval.inbox i can't see where i can adjust this !

any somoene have any idea?

Best regards/

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: HPSM 9.35 Sort view approval.inbox.display

What do you mean by issue? Did the behavior change after something?

If you mean OOB Approval Inbox, unfurtonately the sort is inside the RAD.. I don't think there will be any easy way to do this...  .. you could sort on display screen as you wish but you'd still need to deal with the actions after the display.. well don't think it will work.... probably it would be easy reconstruct this function.....

You can always try to change clients requirements.. otherwise, as they say you'll need to dig 🙂

Hope it helps, let us know how you overcome this

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.