Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

HPSM 9.40 language pack

Jump to solution

Hi Experts!

I'm trying to apply the 9.41 language pack patch (18 I think) since there's nothing to apply for the 9.40 version. In fact, the 9.41 LP patch tells from itself that it's available for 9.40 and 9.41 versions. On the other hand, the install guide mentions the 9.40 LP as a prerequisit to 9.41 LP. You what now?

Before you can install the latest language pack on top of the Service Manager 9.41 applications, your
system must have already an earlier 9.4x language pack applied. If not, install the Service Manager
9.40 language pack and then install the latest language pack.

The patch itself crashes of course:

Process panel start in RAD sm.patchrel.wizard encountered error in line 17 (sm.patchrel.wizard,start)
Unrecoverable error in application:  wizard.run on panel call.init.process
Unrecoverable error in application:  se.call.process on panel call.rad.1
Unrecoverable error in application:  sm.patchrel.wizard on panel start

So what's the stand here?

BR,

Dávid

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: HPSM 9.40 language pack

Jump to solution

Never mind... the install guide refering to a 9.40 language pack is simply bullsh!t and the only thing to do is bringing up the binary version to 9.41. With this installed (941 binary upgrade) the patch will go threw.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Basicly what i'm asking is: where did HP put the 9.40 language pack? Where can I find it? One thing for sure: it's not on the HPE portal, or I'm blind or something...

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Never mind... the install guide refering to a 9.40 language pack is simply bullsh!t and the only thing to do is bringing up the binary version to 9.41. With this installed (941 binary upgrade) the patch will go threw.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.