Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

HPSM 9.41 : Problem with Approval File after Upgrade from 9.32

Jump to solution

Dear Experts,

After Upgrading HPSM from 9.32 TO 9.41, When I try to open an Approval record or a Change where this Approval is used I get the following error:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incomplete record, could not process data for table APPROVALM1 in file Approval identified by key: unique.key="C18607" and file.name="cm3r" and name="" and component=NULL (se.search.engine,select.records)

unable to convert value of field approved.date from type STRING2 to type ARRAY (se.search.engine,select.records)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would greatly appreciate any help.

BRs,

Khalil

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Re: HPSM 9.41 : Problem with Approval File after Upgrade from 9.32

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your response, it was resolved by adding the parameter: sqltz: (time zone) to sm.ini,

and by manually correcting the conflicting dates records in Oracle DB.

BRs,

Khalil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

Hello Khalil,

there seem to be a problem with your dbdict "Approval", field "approved.date" seems to have had a different type in your SM9.32 before upgrade than expected. In Out-of-the-box system SM9.32 this field was already an array with date/time values.

Did you receive any upgrade errors on "Approval" file?

I recommend you to open a Support Case for deeper investigation.

Best regards,

Heike

Thank you for using the MicroFocus ServiceManager Support and News Forum. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thank you for your response, it was resolved by adding the parameter: sqltz: (time zone) to sm.ini,

and by manually correcting the conflicting dates records in Oracle DB.

BRs,

Khalil

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.