Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPSM Activity add new column here

Hi All ,

I want to add a new column "userid" after description column in the activities.

I.e  when i search interaction record and scrol down i can see activity type and the table in this table i want to add
one more column .

Please find the attachment of the same and do needfull

Regards
hospattan

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi hospattan,

Just go to activity.list.g form (OOB in SM7.0x) and add a new column in only existing table and set input for this column as "operator"

hth,
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Piku ,

Thanks for the reply :

What i need here is the newly added column i.e Userid ,  it should show the enduser login ID.

Enduser   "test.abc"   will do some updates on interaction
Now  "test.abc"  should be populated in userid  column of activities table

Regards
Hospattan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

The Interactions use a subform of activityservicedesk.list (atleast my OOB system does) to display this information. The columns there are Date\Time, Type, Operator, and Description. The Operator column already displays the information that you are looking for (the login ID of the user that entered the update). If this is not showing up, then you need to modify this form to have the Operator column (you can change the header to be Userid if that is what you really want).
Thanks,

Tim
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Hospattan,

tprovin is right for interaction, the concerned form is activityservicedesk.list. I wrongly posted the activity.list.g form for Incidents.

Also you said that "userid column of activities table" does this "userid" is a customized field in your table?
And the activity table for Ineteacrtion is "activityservicemgt" and for Incident it is "activity".

hth,

regards,
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All , I have a similar question, i want to add a new column "full.name" using the operator id, but in the table activity only exist operator id, someone told me I could use a VIRTUAL JOIN, to search the full name in the operator table, using operator id. But i dont know how do that.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.