Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

HPSM- How to display creation date in todo list

hi,

How i can display the creation date colum of interation/incident in ToDolist

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: HPSM- How to display creation date in todo list

Hi, If I look at the dbdict, the Todo table, the only DATE type field is the target.date field but it isn't the creation date.

The Todo table has records from all modules : incidents, changes, etc...  but  there's not the same (name) field for creation date: 

probsummary has the open.time

incidents has the open.time

cm3r has the orig.date.entered

Perhaps that's the reason why it's not possible to add only 1 field with the creation date to the Todo table that suits for all the modules. 

I've the same question like Mitisha

Regards,

Good questions will have Good answers
0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: HPSM- How to display creation date in todo list

Everything is possible.  You just have to be willing to code to make it work.

First, you need to add a new field to the Todo dbdict

Then, you have to update the TodoMap record to copy the contents of the various open time date fields from the other modules into your new custom field.

It isn't retroactive (the contents of the Todo record only get updated as the records themselves get updated) but it will apply to any new record going forward.

Though I think the intention of the Todo table is to give you a high level of work that needs to be done, rather than the drill-in kind of details you'd get from a view of the records in that module.  Todo isn't supposed to tell you everything about every Interaction, Incident, Change, Problem, Task, etc... It's supposed to be your reminder of work, to point you to those other modules.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.