Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPSM Installation on Windows 7 just for PD Demonstration

Hi Experts,

I would like to demonstrate Process Designer to one of my clients from my laptop which is having windows 7.

I am not getting which SQL installable should I use to do minimal DB usage. I have nothing to do with SQL server. Just to demonstrate Process designer within 4 days.

Please let me know how should I proceed for that?

I am HPSM v9.40 and v9.41 both.

Waiting for your valuable inputs regarding the same.

Regards,

Avi

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi, Avl

You have to install database to start SM PD. All the PD application code is stored as data unload, and so import to DB. Without the sql information in sm.ini, the server even not be started up.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You can download SQL Express to configure the demo. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.