bikramsahoo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPSM Issue

message fc-1464 could not be found in HPSM. How to resolve this issue

0 Likes
4 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.. Jacob Heubner Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: HPSM Issue

Add the message to the scmessage table.

I don't know what version of HPSM you're running, but adding a message to the message table is pretty simple.

Use Database Manager and look for table = scmessage

Create an appropriate message record - Class = fc, Message Number = 1464, and whatever text is appropriate for what your system is trying to do.

Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

@bikramsahoo,

Like Jacob said, your fc 1464 may have some issues, and most likely your message is missing in the system.

In OOTB 9.50 system, the message for fc 1464 is "Schedule and time zone should not be assignment group when duration type is Calculation."

And if you call scmsg("1464","fc"), it should return the above message, and if the record is missing, you will get the message like you described.

If you run

d scmsg("1464","fc")

in RAD debugger, the system should return

Schedule and time zone should not be assignment group when duration type is Calculation.

2016-12-19_16-01-32.jpg

And once I remove this record, and run the command

d scmsg("1464","fc")

again, the system returns:

Message fc-1464 Could not be found:

Please check your scmessage table for it.

Hope it helps,

Ling-Yan

bikramsahoo Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

When I am trying to click on withdraw button I am having this issue "message fc 1464 not found".

I want to resolve this issue so I added what you reccomended by going in db->scmessage.

Now while trying to withdraw the text that you have given in your screen shot is appearing.

And it is not getting withdrawn. Please suggest.

Regards
Bikram Sahoo

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hello bikramsahoo,

It looks that you can withdrawn in this situation 😉

If you are not using PD check the formatctrl of form and file.

If you are using PD check your workflow and RuleSets called during the withdrawn. 

If you didn't find, enable a trace to check what (and where) is sending this message.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.