Absent Member.. MariamElkomos Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPSM create a view of changes and its related records

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is there a way to create a view that would retrieve change IDs and its related records?

I have found that the related record gets its record from a field called "depend" and I could not find it in the cm3r dbdict, which is confusing me.

any idea what to do?

Thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Abhijit K Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HPSM create a view of changes and its related records

Jump to solution

Hi,

Related records information is stored in "screlate" table.

Related record inforation you r seeing on form is virtual join to this table.Hence related record ids are not stored in "cm3r" table.

there is option in views to pull information from different tables while creating view but you need to use this option very carefully, as query will affect performance. or You store ids in the cm3r table itself and use that field in view.

Create view for screlate table option and make it available in view.

Re,

Abhijit K

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Abhijit K Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Related records information is stored in "screlate" table.

Related record inforation you r seeing on form is virtual join to this table.Hence related record ids are not stored in "cm3r" table.

there is option in views to pull information from different tables while creating view but you need to use this option very carefully, as query will affect performance. or You store ids in the cm3r table itself and use that field in view.

Create view for screlate table option and make it available in view.

Re,

Abhijit K

0 Likes
Absent Member.. MariamElkomos Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
Thanks a lot, this really helped me 🙂
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.