Super Contributor.. soongwc Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

HPSM creating Alert in 1 or all phase?

Hi ,

Do like to seek advice and help, I do like to trigger a alert in my request module job end date/time is reach.

My question is should I set this condition in all phase?  If yes then will it cause mulitple alert to be trigger?

Scenario:

with only one alert configure in logging phase.

user enter job end date/time at logging phase, but when the ticket move to "in progress" phase user update the value to another date, since the update is done in another phase, while the alert is configured in the logging phase  will it trigger the recalc in the logging phase?

and please advice if the below condition correct? or do  i need to filter the value to look at only date()?

alert condition --> planned.end=tod()

Regards

Soong

Regards
Soong
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.