Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

HPSM - how to add custom view to ess portal - and how to show which requests user has approved

Hello experts,

I have a problem with adding custom view like "View Open Requests" to ess.do portal. I want to add view which would be "All Approved Requests".

Do you know is this possible? How can I create this report and add it to ess.do portal?

Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: HPSM - how to add custom view to ess portal - and how to show which requests user has approved

What specific issue you have encountered? Have you created a view and just need to show "All approved request"? If only for that, you have to create a new view and have it query the "Approval" table, then just have query for those that are "approved"

Have and Admin rights and do the following below. Hope this will help.

db> inbox.view = create a new view or replicate an existing one and modify as needed.

search for records in Approval table

db(admin mode) > Approval> Approval status(approved)> then search>More(Save as View)

Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: HPSM - how to add custom view to ess portal - and how to

Hi @SandyAdmin,

I have created the view and that is not a problem, do you know how can I call that view from menu for ess users?

Best regards,
Dino

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.