Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

HPSM inbound email integration

Hello All,

I am trying to create a service desk interaction from an email, the scenario is processed successfully but no interaction is created any help please ?

both SM and CIT are 9.3

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

You may want to look into your cc.save.log or cc.first.log Process records.

You could issue some print(); javascript statements when system.functions.operator()="your connectit id" to ensure the code is being executed.

You are using web services connector, correct?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

First suggestion; have you checked that all mandatory fields for Interaction / Incident are filled in Connect-It scenario?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

i did, but still not working , i also checked the validations, but no luck , i am using the web services and i read somewhere that there is an issue and i have to use smin, which i don wanna use because of the fields limitations.

do i have to define anything in the external access ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

extaccess ServiceDesk has to be released and on Fields subpage you have to check that all needed fields (at least mandatory fields) are configured.

Do you get any error message when running the scenario, in CIT or SM log?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.