Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

HPSM is acting out !!

hello, 

i am facing several issues in my system , records are being duplicated created twice !! also whenever i close an RF record the related interaction is not closed , and the SLM notifications are failing to be emailed.

i found this repeated many times in the log :

Unable to perform 'save' action. Requested resource is in use by:linker

anyhelp please

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: HPSM is acting out !!

Well, naturally I'd like to know what you have done so far to resolve the issue. Have you done restarts (service & server)? Did this behaviour start after some updates/upgrades etc, what is the version of Service Manager etc. More info is needed.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.