Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

HPSM v9.41 Reports and dashbaords

hi there

I am building some dashboards for resolver groups and I noticed that any report (inside the dashboard) with the Source data set to "ToDo" will not function like the actual To Do Queue .. ie when clicking on a ticket the actual ticket should open up to be allowed to be worked on .. instead (when using the To Do report in a dashboard) a "To Do List Record" screen appears and you can not go into the actual ticket from there.  Any suggestions to overcome this?

Product is HPSM v9.41 (codeless) Patch 2

cheers

G

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: HPSM v9.41 Reports and dashbaords

I'm curious as to why you would set up a Dashboard with Todo data.

If your Dashboard were being viewed as a recordlist, then I could understand wishing that a single list of records would populate data from incidents, probsummary, cm3r, etc. But since you're already in a Dashboard, why not have multiple charts/lists in a single Dashboard, each chart with data from the tables which the group works?

That is, have a single Dashboard, with data in Report 1 from Interactions, Report 2 from Incidents, Report 3 from Changes, Report 4 from Requests, etc.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.