Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HPSM940 - Link Color in Web tier & Scheduled Reports

Hello,

I have two items.

1. How do i go about changing the link color. normal and hover for the webtier ( color blind people, in blue can't see the link color in the ToDo Queue ). I tried changing the webtier.css file but it does not work even if the file is saved.
  2. The Schedueled Reports are failing, due to "Report Export Task Aborted after 3 tries". I enabled "export reports via email by default ) and turned on the required sm proccess in the background as per help, they appear to be running. I'm thinking it could be the path for "Location of Exported report" but I'm not sure what format it needs to be, i.e C:\ or C:\\ or C:/ and so on.

Thanks in Advance,
Cory

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: HPSM940 - Link Color in Web tier & Scheduled Reports

It seems for #2 whenever the report.export.distribute schd runs the following error shows up under sm.log

4100(  3344) 02/02/2016 13:16:48  RTE   utalloc found 10 potential leaks of 33104 bytes (81984 bytes with overhead)

4100(  3344) 02/02/2016 13:16:48 Thread report.export.distribute_thread_3 has thrown an uncaught exception!

4100(  3344) 02/02/2016 13:16:48 com.hp.ov.sm.server.utility.GenericServerThread.symanContinue(Native Method)

4100(  3344) 02/02/2016 13:16:48 com.hp.ov.sm.server.utility.GenericServerThread.run(GenericServerThread.java:58)

my sm.ini file only has

sm

sm -system start

sm report.export

In the sm.cfg i included the export path as well

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.