Respected Contributor.. Washim Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

HTML Template toolbar in HTML Template

Hello 

I have recently started facing an issue within my HPSM Html email template editor. 

I do not see the html toolbar on the html templates. This issue is happening only in my windows client. On webclient the toolbar is visible properly. So on my windows client I can only see the source code, I dont see the option to switch between source code and the html viewer. 

This issue started to happen recently, probably after a windows patch is installed by the windows team. 

Has anybody faced this issue? 

Thanks,

0 Likes
3 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: HTML Template toolbar in HTML Template

Hello Washim,
Thanks for your question.

Despite the fact that I am not sure which SM version you currently have install, most of the issues with a similar behavior were solved after installing a newer SM Windows client.

Hope this helps.

BR!
Jose L. Arias

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Washim Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Thanks for your response. 

I dont think it is due to windows client version. It was always working fine. Just the tool bar is not displaying since past windows server patch. 

0 Likes
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Thanks for your reply!

By your explanation then it makes more sense that you could re install Windows client. I have seen Support cases getting solved after this under similar circumnstances.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution. If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a LIKE by clicking on the Thumb and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.