New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

HTTPS+SSO on WEB TIER - Service Manager 9.21

Hello Experts,

I´ve finally configured SSL from my Application Server (Apache Tomcat 6)  to  >> Service Manager Successfully.

Now I am working on two things:

1 - Setting Up SSO only on WEB TIER (IE Browser)

2 - Enable HTTPS on my WEB TIER (IE Browser)

As far as i know, the HTTPS and SSO  need to be configured with IIS and Tomcat am i right?

My question are:

HTTPS:

1 - Do i have to use the client certificates generated (SSL) to enable https? or i have to use a new ones? or none are required?

SSO:

2 - My sm.ini I´ve added this parameters, changing Trustedsignon:1. (to 1)

ssl:1
ssl_reqClientAuth:2
trustedsignon:1
keystoreFile:server.keystore
keystorePass:serverkeystore
ssl_trustedClientsJKS:trustedclients.keystore
ssl_trustedClientsPwd:trustedclients
truststoreFile:cacerts
truststorePass:changeit
sslConnector:1

What others setting i have to change to synchronize my windows login with SM Web Tier login (SSO) ?  Tomcat? IIS Manager?

I know that some configuration is missing there..

Is there any guide?

Thanks a lot!!!!

By the way my sistem configuration is:

SM 9.21

Apache Tomcat 6

IIS version 6

Windows Server 2003 Enterprise.

Cheers!

Ray

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

HTTPS Ready Guys!... on WEBTIER SM + Apache Tomcat 6.0.

I will post all the steps I did.

I am working on SSO using ISS and Tomcat. If someone knows any Runbook to setting up this, please let me know!.

Thanks a lot!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hello Re4ynor,

Could you please let us know the steps you have taken to enable https? I am using Tomcat + Apache and have been unable to set it up.

Thanks,

Sunil

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.