Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Having trouble adding Work Schedule to form

Jump to solution

Good morning Experts, 

I've been trying to add the Work Schedule form (Caldutyhours.g) to another form as a subform and have the entered information attach to individual contacts. I'm able to click the Work Schedule Name field's fill button  and have it show the out of box schedules but when I select a schedule it doesn't populate the fields. Also, added information to the work schedules fields don't save. 

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

• SM Server RTE Version: 9.33.0035
  • SM Server Application Version: 9.33.0035
  • SM Server OS: Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1
  • SM Client RTE Version: 9.34.0032
  • Web Application Server and Version:
  • Process designer Version: 9.30.3
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Re: Having trouble adding Work Schedule to form

Jump to solution

I found another form where the work schedule was displayed (Alertdef.g), I just added duty.table to the input and $G.calendars to the value List to get the info to display.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

To populate fields when clicking a selection from a fill, you need to configure the associated link record for the form.

If the two forms are for two different tables, then you can't have it save to both tables at the same time ( not easily, anyway).  If you want someone to be able to modify the Work Schedule information, then they need to do a Find and be sent to the Work Schedule format, and from there they can save the data.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

I found another form where the work schedule was displayed (Alertdef.g), I just added duty.table to the input and $G.calendars to the value List to get the info to display.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.