Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Help on HP Service Manager 9.30

Jump to solution

Dear Experts,

I’m a typical HP OMW/OMU, SiteScope , OMi admin and I know the ITIL process very well.  I would like to enhance my technical skill set in ticketing tool space and would like to do self-learning HP Service Manager. 

I managed to install standalone HP SM 9.30 instance on my test virtual machine .

Could you please help me how to start my learning

--which documents should I refer in order to gain knowledge on basic HP SM admin activities.

--would like to create test cases to enhance my HP SM admin skill set ?

I would really appreciate if you can  share your  individual experiences on this !!

Thank You !

Shirisha

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Help on HP Service Manager 9.30

Jump to solution

hi Shirisha,

In the install bit you will find helpserver, which has all of the SM documentation. You can load the SM online helpserver and go through the documentations. It will help you understand the different modules. you can also take HP education class for HPSM. The features offered between SM9.30 and SM9.40 is very different. SM9.30 is a good starting version to learn.

Hope this helps,

Rama

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Help on HP Service Manager 9.30

Jump to solution

hi Shirisha,

In the install bit you will find helpserver, which has all of the SM documentation. You can load the SM online helpserver and go through the documentations. It will help you understand the different modules. you can also take HP education class for HPSM. The features offered between SM9.30 and SM9.40 is very different. SM9.30 is a good starting version to learn.

Hope this helps,

Rama

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.