Absent Member.. d_m_k Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Help required on import descriptor record

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have a need of importing data into service manager through import wizard.

For the same i have created the import descriptor record and it is working fine.

But i have requirement of ignoring to update the already existing records based on some condition on assignment field.

i could the fields like query, skip and expression in import decriptor record, but i have a challenge in achieving the need. My need is to ignore the incident records having the assignment group like 'test group'

assignment in $file="test group".

Please help in updating the fields query , skip in import decriptor record to meet the above condition.

Regards,

D_M_K

my

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Kiran Amarnani Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Help required on import descriptor record

Jump to solution

Hi,
Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer your for others to help too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support to look into it further.

Regards,
HPE Software Support

0 Likes
5 Replies
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello D_m_k

hope you are doing well.

I am working on your concern, as soon as I have an update about it I will let you know.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Thank You Carlos.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hello Carlos,

did you have any update on this request, Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,D_M_K

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

This issue is still open for me, it would be great if you have any update for this.

Thank You.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Kiran Amarnani Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi,
Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer your for others to help too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support to look into it further.

Regards,
HPE Software Support

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.