Help to concatenate string in calculation

Jump to solution

I created these expressions in contact calculation:

Untitled.png

It returns me 3 lines:

2384( 3204) 08/25/2016 12:36:12 RAD I falcon
2384( 3204) 08/25/2016 12:36:12 RAD I delete this contact:
2384( 3204) 08/25/2016 12:36:12 RAD I Maria Adriana De Freitas Mágero

Please help me to return only one row in the log.

thus it is:

2384( 3204) 08/25/2016 12:36:12 RAD I falcon delete this contact: Maria Adriana De Freitas Mágero

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Well, you might try:

$L.void=rtecall("log",$L.rc,$lo.user.name+" delete this contact: "+contact.name in $file)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Well, you might try:

$L.void=rtecall("log",$L.rc,$lo.user.name+" delete this contact: "+contact.name in $file)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

If the + doesn't work in the rtecall (can't remember if it'll accept that), this will work:

$logPrint=$lo.user.name+" deleted this contact: "+contact.name in $file;$L.void=rtecall("log",$L.rc,$logPrint)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.