Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Hide Edit button on Change TaskPlanner

Jump to solution

How can I easily hide the edit button on the task planner for a given phase?  Or the whole row (edit, zoom, refresh)

Or even just hide the whole Task Plan tab?  I already attempted to hide it on the chm.cm3r.tasks.horz form in form designer.  It disappears in the windows client but not the web client.taskplanner.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Re: Hide Edit button on Change TaskPlanner

Jump to solution

I did and it didn't work on that form until I set up a temp variable on format control and used that on the form.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Do you see same name of form when open it in web ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

I did and it didn't work on that form until I set up a temp variable on format control and used that on the form.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.