Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hoe to Change Chart Colour SM9.30

In View I have created the chart view, for open, work in progress, resolve, close, pending for user ,
I want Open ticket in Red, close-- green, Work in progress--yellow, pending for user blue like this,
how can i do this some guide me plz,

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Hoe to Change Chart Colour SM9.30

Hi Please try this.

Go to you form designer and edit the foregound color from there.

exsample: My To Do list is having the form sc.manage.ToDo.g. Select the table and set the "Foreground Color Condition".

Field: status

Value: pending

Color:magenta

Now you will have condition of: [status]?pending:9

Saved your Form. Open the My To Do List view and you will have all records with status="pending" be in color Magenta.

Please let me know if it helps.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Hoe to Change Chart Colour SM9.30

Hi Thanks for the update, but it is not working, i have set the condition as per your instruction it is not working, attached is the condition snap shot

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.