Highlighted
Regular Contributor.. Regular Contributor..
Regular Contributor..

Hot Topic Analytics doesn't find records for any module (interactions, incidents, changes, problems)

Jump to solution

Hi 

I'm trying to use the Hot Topic Analytics but in any module, always the system returns the same message:

Not record found.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Hot Topic Analytics doesn't find records for any module (interactions, incidents, changes, probl

Jump to solution

Hi camadoa,

idol.create.problem.on.topicmap is version 9.30 that is fine.

I think this issue requires a more deep troubleshoot, please open a support ticket. Probably a remote session is the best for this issue so we can confirm configuration and smart analytics working properly.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: Hot Topic Analytics doesn't find records for any module (interactions, incidents, changes, probl

Jump to solution

Hi camadoa,

Please confirm if you are using a copy of a production, QA or test system.

Also if you are using this from an OOB system probably some configuration is missing. Please be sure you are properly following the documentation.

If this is from a NON OOB system, be sure that you have one OOB system where it works fine and try to compare the configuration the issue might be there.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Juan Diego

Just right now I trying to get the functionallity with OOB system. Up to now I have not done any tailoring. This is OOB system  but it doesn´t  work.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

In the out-of-box system, the "IDOLModuleConfiguration" script file is defined only for enabling Hot Topic Analytics for Incidents, Problems, and Interactions, but actually only INCIDENTS is actually enabled you need to enable for Problems and Interactions. For change it's tailoring you need to follow instructions using Help Server.

Please confirm Smart Analytics is enabled in Service Manager

To enable Smart Analytics in Service Manager and set up connections, follow these steps:

1.From the System Navigator, click System Administration > Ongoing Maintenance > Smart Analytics > Configuration.

2.Make sure that the Smart Analytics Server Enabled check box is selected to enable Smart Analytics.

Tip: You can clear the selection if you want to disable the Smart Analytics feature or if you need to disconnect Service Manager from the Smart Analytics IDOL Server.

3.Enter the address and port for the IDOL Server (standalone setup) or the IDOL Proxy Server (distributed setup), and then click Test Connection.

4.Make sure that Image Server Enabled check box is selected to enable the Optical Character Recognition (OCR) feature for the Smart Ticket.

Note: This OCR feature for Smart Ticket only functions when the Smart Analytics Server Enabled option is selected in step 2.

5.Enter the address and port for the Image Server (standalone setup) or the Image Proxy Server (distributed setup), and then click Test Connection.

6.Click Save.

Is it Smart Analytics working fine?

SM Support Engineer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

I had this option the first time I executed the configuration option. Rigth now that check doesn't exist in the configuration option.

I'm sending the attachment files with en an es forms. The only check in this form is about the OEM licence and it has the visible condition false

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi camadoa,

Please let me know what is your SM version. Also I think you can add to checkbox objects to the form that are missing. One input os enable and the other one is image.enable so the rest of the format will work fine. Now having the options enable please confirm it works for you and you can test connection.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Juan Diego

My RTE server is version is 9.41.0020 build

RTE Client Version: 9.41.0020 Build Timestamp: 20150831060348

The Application version We've  current.release.level SM 9.41 for 214 applications (application starts with idol I figure out the idol.open.search.result only).

I can find the idol.create.problem.on.topicmap application but it is in SM 9.30 version.

Finally I'm sending the screenshot with the idolserverinfo record how setup is.

Kind regards

0 Likes
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi camadoa,

idol.create.problem.on.topicmap is version 9.30 that is fine.

I think this issue requires a more deep troubleshoot, please open a support ticket. Probably a remote session is the best for this issue so we can confirm configuration and smart analytics working properly.

Regards,

SM Support Engineer

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.