Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How: Input Event will be routed to the Create Problem interface correctly?

Hi, I need to test my product integration with servicemanager7.11. I have the ServiceManager client installed.

The question is: On running an action, I am able to generate an event seen here (Menu Navigation->Tailoring->Event Services->Input Events)

But how can this be converted into a Problem automatically and seen in the Problem queue. I need the application configured in a way that the Input Event will be routed to the Create Problem interface correctly

This is urgent, so please reply, the help will be deeply appreciated. Thanks.

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

You may need to check the event mappings and the event register records to make sure all the fields match to your incoming event.  If you are trying to open a problem then perhaps check the PMO event registration and mappings. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

if You want you may also try SC AUto for this..
TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi! Thanks for the reply..

Where do I check the event mappings using the HP service manager client?

and where to check the event register records. I need to also use PMC and PMU for updates and close ticket.

Please reply.............. waiting....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi! Thanks for the reply..

i didnt get you? what do you mean by use scauto?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi, It is a another tool from HP which handles event management services. Allows communication from and to other tools through event services. regards, abhijit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

Event service are defined in menu Navigation->tailoring->Event Services.
Here choose Maps and Registration to see the event configuration details.
If you are already generating Incidents through events outside of SM then either you are using Connect-IT or SCAuto tool.So you should go through manual and tailoring guide of concerned tool to implement your requirement.

hth,
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.