Highlighted
New Member.

How To create New Login in HPSM 9.5 and Need to change Falcon

Hi

I have configured HPSM 9.5 now i am able to login via Falcon accoun without password 

how i can change falcon user profile

and how to create new admin/operator user id and password

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How To create New Login in HPSM 9.5 and Need to change Falcon

To change the falcon password, you can type the word operator in the command box at the top right section of the screen (click on the white and black square to expand the command box) and press enter.

The operator search screen will come up and you can enter falcon as the login name.

Next, press search. You will now have access to the falcon operator to make changes.

To add a new operator, you can click the Add option from the operator search screen. Please note: You will also need to create a contact record to populate the Contact ID field in the operator record. 

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please remember to click "Accept as Solution". If you are satisfied with anyone’s response, please remember to give them KUDOS by clicking on the "thumbs up" at the bottom left of the post to show your appreciation.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.