Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

How alter buttons behavior?

Jump to solution

I have created a new form, based on a new database table and i want to alter the behavior of "Add" button. 

But the Screen ID (db.search) is used for multiple forms, so i cant alter the Display Option.

Anyone can help me?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How alter buttons behavior?

Jump to solution

You could change the condition of the current Add button to hide it for this table and then create a new Add button and write the condition to only show it for this table.

You can use the filename($L.filed)="table name" or filename($L.filed)~="tablename" to do this

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How alter buttons behavior?

Jump to solution

You could change the condition of the current Add button to hide it for this table and then create a new Add button and write the condition to only show it for this table.

You can use the filename($L.filed)="table name" or filename($L.filed)~="tablename" to do this

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.