Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

How can I see when are auto-change task

Hi all,
I have configured some automatic tasks when a change phase is started. I need a variable, or something, that tells me how can I control if these tasks are automatic or not. I have to do some validations in a format control regarding this type of task.

Nobody knows how can I control that situation?

Thank all for advanced.
Joana.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Joana,

Did you try the condition column in the auto open task definition in change phase definition.

I think you can initialize a variable in fc to determin the value of this variable and use for condition.

Vincent
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.