Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

How can we remove Email messages on the ESS page for HPSM 9.32 with PDCP

Jump to solution

Dear Experts,

We have HPSM 9.32 with PDCP Process Designer Content Pack with interaction and Incident workflow based approach. Need one information with respect to the messages appearing for the users.

Like when end user is raisning the interaction ticket from ESS page, than one he submit the interaction ticket, than he is getting messges like Email has been set to …. And Interaction Sdxxx is added.

What we want is to show user only the message that Interaction SDxxx is added and not the email messages, pls refer to the attached document to see the screenshot to have more clearity.

I remember that in earlier versions with PDCP, we were controlling such messages via notification, but now with PDCP notification is not used and all notification are directly working using work flow rules.

Need help to find out from where we can control the system message so as we can show correct message to the user and not the email messages.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjay

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Dear All,

got a reply from HP, that ther is no solution for same, its done using RAD code which should not be modified.

This message is hardcoded statement for normal exit for RAD “mailer”

HP had opened an enhancement request

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/QCCR1E113157

Thanks and Appreciate all for your time and efforts.

Regards,

Sanjay

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Highlighted
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hi,

Have you tried to change by going to Notification in SM, search for the notification. Ex: IM Open if the notification is sent when an IM is opened, then find the notification, change the Notify method from email to msg?

Thank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks, but that what i mentioned in my message that with process designer, its not done using notification, even i had tried to set it on notiifcation and its not working.

had set the notification sm add and im open for all message to false, but still i am getting these message, i guess its been setted some were else and not getting it.

Pls suggest if some one has found same.

Regards,

Sanjay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Admiral Admiral
Admiral

Hi,

Please check on the ruleset on PD to see whether the rule when you open an incident is added with Notification  by taking the below steps:

1. Click Tailoring > Process Designer in the System Navigator.
2. Click Rule Sets > Search to open the Rule Set page.
3. Search for the Rule Sets have already been created in your system.

4. Select the Rule that you are trying to disable the notification.

5. Unload this rule then Delete this rule and create a new rule with the same function with the one that deleted. 

6. When create, please do not click on Send Notification.

I would like to suggest you to try first on your test machine .

Hope this help!

Thank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,

You have different rules in Process Designer.

For interaction workflow, check if you have rule set for notification. If you do not want notification, simply remove the rule and save your workflow.

Assign Kudos by clicking on Star on your left ,if this post helped you in any manner...Thanks...

Gaurav
Highlighted
Absent Member..

There is no Rule in PD which is generating the on screen message and I don't see where it is configured. 

I can't find any way to send the notification without the onscreen message that indicates that an email has been generated. It works that way out of box for the PD4 help desk modules. 

Right now I see no way to suppress it. I'd open a ticket with support to get this to level 2/level 3 for review. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Dear John,

Thanks, even i searched the whole PD but even cound not find any place to supress this conf.

Pls let me know if you find solution for this.

Thanks All Experts for your support and Help, Still lokking for help and suggestions.

Regards,

Sanjay

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Dear Experts,

Any help and suggestions for this requirement.

Appreciate your support.

Regards,

Sanjay

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Dear All,

got a reply from HP, that ther is no solution for same, its done using RAD code which should not be modified.

This message is hardcoded statement for normal exit for RAD “mailer”

HP had opened an enhancement request

http://support.openview.hp.com/selfsolve/document/FID/QCCR1E113157

Thanks and Appreciate all for your time and efforts.

Regards,

Sanjay

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.