Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

How did last.login field gets populated?

Hi Experts,

we are facing an issue in last.login field.

For ldap Accounts, the last.login field was displaying proper values/Dates. But for non ldap accounts, its showing wrong date.

Can any one please help me to figure out why its behaving in such a way??

Also let me know how the last.login field was getting filled? I have searched format controls, process, scripts, but no luck 😞

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How did last.login field gets populated?

I found it being set in two RAD apps:

elogin 
emergency.login

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply. I have checked in SM9.40. I have seen both the Rad applications. i.e., login and emergency.login.

But I am not getting how the field is getting value..

Can You please explain me how the values are getting saved in that field(last.login) and what is the process/logic behind it??

Regards,

Shalini R

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Any Idea/Suggestions???

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi Rama,

The last.login is posted by SM server not application. And there are several known issues the login time is not recorded

As a workaround, you can post tod() to last.login when the login.DEFAULT is invoked.

One of the known issues:

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/LID/QCCR1E53767

Thanks,

Ling-Yan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.