Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

How do I customize the add task form in Request Fulfillment?

In a SM version 9.42 solution I want to customize the drop down list in the add task form in the Task Planer for Request Fulfillment.

Actually I want to have only one selectable Task Category depending on the Request Category.

And only one Open Phase selectable (equal to the current phase of the Request).

I would prefer to have those values prefilled when the form is displayed.

I have noticed that the task title and description are inherited from the Request. The title filled in the add request task form is overwritten. Could that be prevented?

0 Likes
0 Replies
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.