Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How do I know table name of current approval records in Interaction

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know table name of this records, i have requirement to manually update the status of "Current Approvals" record.

1.JPG

I am trying to use approval and approval log table but it looks like difference with status approval that displayed in Current Approvals.

Regards,

Okik

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: How do I know table name of current approval records in Interaction

Not being familiar with your implementation, I of course don't know if your approval functionality has been tailored, but in a vanilla SM system those are stored on the Approval (uppercase A) table. If they are not there, then I'd suggest opening that format in Form Designer and figuring out the input of that subform. Then you can look at the link record for the format you're viewing and find the line for that field/alias, and see the target file where it's getting that data.

EDIT: Alternatively, can you not double-click on that highlighted line and be taken to the approval record itself? If so, simply open the debugger once you're looking at the approval record and display the file; you'll see the filename there.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: How do I know table name of current approval records in Interaction

At OOB would Approval.

To make sure:

1 - Open the format, check the input for the VJ. 

2 - Go to the link and check the table related to this field... finito 🙂

Hope it helps!

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.