THorK
Member.

How do i change what is copied from solution in incident to solution in interaction?

Hi

Version Info: Service Manager on premise 9.62.

I got an issue with  the text that appears in the solution of interactions, when i close the related incident.

I am new to this forum.
But where to i find this process/javascript/ruleset that sets the solution-text in the interaction, when i close the related incident? Since the text that appears in the solution of the interactions looks wierd.
What i want it to do is basically take the solution text from the incident, and put that into the solution in the interaction. You would think it did this, but it seems we have configured our self away from that 😛

Please help me!

BR Thor

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.