Highlighted
Member.

How do i change what is copied from solution in incident to solution in interaction?

Jump to solution

HI

I am new to this forum, but needs helps with a problem.

Technical Info: Running Service Manager on premise, versjon 9.62. 

When i close an incident, some wierd text appears in the solution of the interaction.
Where do i find the process/javascript/ruleset that sets the solution text in the interaction, when closeing the related incident? 

Please help me!

BR Thor - Norway

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How do i change what is copied from solution in incident to solution in interaction?

Jump to solution

it may be, for example,  in triggers for probsummary

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: How do i change what is copied from solution in incident to solution in interaction?

Jump to solution

it may be, for example,  in triggers for probsummary

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.