Highlighted
New Member.

How do we wrap the text with in a structured array or put a horizontal scroill bar?

How do we wrap the text with in a structured array or put a horizontal scroill bar?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: How do we wrap the text with in a structured array or put a horizontal scroill bar?

Not 100% sure what you mean.

In Form Designer, the form element 'Text Area' will wrap the text on the screen when the characters reach the end of the line.  If you have a form element of 'Text', (or Combo Box or ComFill), the text won't wrap, even if you have set an 'Array Length' parameter on the form element in Form Designer.

I don't think there's any form element that generates a horizontal scrollbar when the text length becomes too long... I think the user just has to manually move the cursor through the data on the field. 

But again, not 100% certain I understand your question

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: How do we wrap the text with in a structured array or put a horizontal scroill bar?

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Jacob,

as shown in the screen grab, it's a structured array and I want to either wrap the text of the field "Action" or put an horizontal scroll bar to it.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.