Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

How the approval status is null when creating new interaction ticket

Hi,
I have q question abt approval status of interaction. When i register new interaction ticket, fill all fields and click escalate, the approval status is showing blank. So i just want to know how it set to null?. Where can we see this setting?
I think it is in rad app but havent found yet. Moreover, i checked in object record of incidents table, tab approvals, i set the approval condition to true then tested. But it still shows blank after creating new ticket.
Anyone know about this?

Thanks

Regards
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: How the approval status is null when creating new interaction ticket

Hi,

One of the scenarios where the approval status is populated is when you submit a request and the item/service you're requesting has an approval definition. If you see the approval tab of the incidents object the approval condition is "category in $L.file="service catalog" by default.

Do you want to configure an approval defintion for another SD category?

Regards,

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: How the approval status is null when creating new interaction ticket

Hi, 

thanks for your reply,

i have set the condition in incidents objects to true and even i set "caterogy in  $L.file = incident" but when creating the ticket, the approval status is still null. 

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.