Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

How to Change Default SLA

Hi Experts,

I have created a SLA and Process Target. As it is mentioned in the Documents that we need to add the SLA either to company or to the contact.. when I am searching for a company record or contact record I am not able to change the SLA.

The SLA defined is not populating in the List. Only Default SLA is present.

Kindly Suggest

HB 

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: How to Change Default SLA

After the SLA is created, you need to rebuild the Global list.

Go to 'gl'
- search for 'slas'
- more options 'Rebuild Global List'

Then go to Company record & you should find the SLA in the dropdown.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@Sanzz

I could see the Data in the Drop Down Fields. But the Issue is that when I am trying to Update the existin company and trying to attach, I am not able to find any SLA that i have created.

Only Default SLA is present

-HB

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

What data you see in the Drop -Down field? DOes the SLA you created show in the Default SLA Field on Company screen?
If no, you need to Rebuild SLA globalist.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

@Sanzz

Please find below the screenshot of the Issue I am facing

Regards,

HB

Pic1.pngPic2.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Go to Service Level Management -> Edit Company Record
- see what is the 'Default SLA' set to. - if possible change it to something else other than what you want to use for the company.

If required,
Create a New SLA Agreement & use it instead.
Create a New compay & tag it with the required SLA.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Sanzz,

Please find the response below

Go to Service Level Management -> Edit Company Record
- see what is the 'Default SLA' set to. - if possible change it to something else other than what you want to use for the company.

Answer:I tried this option but here also I am not able to see te SLA that I have created

If required,
Create a New SLA Agreement & use it instead.

Create a New compay & tag it with the required SLA.

Answer:Customer environment already has the foundation Date which includes the Compnay.only thing i need to do is to add the New SLA. FOr now I have added a New Process Target to Default SLA.. But i am not finding any way to add New SLA to existing company

-HB

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.