Abarna_Arunraj Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

How to Display image as pop up

Hi Experts,

My requirement is to display flow chart image when assignment group is of any Tier 4 groups. And i have given the prompt asking Yes, no through Display Options for Save and Save & exit for Incident Management.Am able to do if the prompt is just a text like for eg, "Do you want to continue?". But in this case, instead of text i need to show flow chart image. So is there any way that we can proceed to display image in DO, or how to display that image.

And need to know if there is possibility to show image pop up when we give save or save & exit.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Abarna A

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
JD_Jinesta Outstanding Contributor.
Outstanding Contributor.

Re: How to Display image as pop up

Hi Abarna

Currently I dont think we have an option to display an imagen from a popup message application

One option could be a wizard that display the image and there you can define buttons to continue or go back
SM Support Engineer

Thank you for using the Micro Focus Community. If you find that this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an "accept as solution".
0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Thanks for your reply,

If so how to do, the same using wizard? Can you give me some information on that.

Regards,

Abarna A

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

I have tried by creating a wizard, which have a separate form inside it, where I have given a default image from SM.
And it is working as expected. If that image is already existing in OOB in SM. But only a white space is displaying while giving the exact image that user has shared.
I have attached the screenshots of the two scenarios.
Can anybody help me to resolve this?
Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Abarna A

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.

Hi Experts,

Please suggest me some ideas how to proceed further.

Thanks,

Abarna A

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.. Kelalek2 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

If I'd try to fulfill such a need, I'd try to

• upload chart(s) to the web server which is accessible to SM web client (intranet?) (It's also possible to add image to SM SYSATTACHMENT table and refer to it, but it's not easy to do.)
  • add to form a HTML Viewer component - add a HTML-Generating script that forms a basic web page - use HTML image tags as a placeholder

With HTML and CSS is possible to code interactivity "pure" SM is incapable of. For example, I've done some menus to show request's tasks information in a request level. (http://freefrontend.com/css-tabs/)

But because CSS has hover attribute, it should be possible to activate it to show a paragraph containing an image. The rest of the task is just to google a solution. I'm sure there are hundreds of examples how to do it.

---
Moving on, this account is no longer active. Best regards, Kelalek
- So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.